Do you like bread? And what about cheese? If your answer is “I love it”, this is the perfect recipe for you: Cheesy Bread. And the best part is: you can prepare in any kind of oven.Cheesy Bread – a traditional recipe of Brazil in a cake pan
It is for you, your family or a friend. This is a perfect recipe for breakfast, snack or even a quick dinner. If you have the possibility to go to a Brazilian store, is the perfect way to do. Write down the “pão de queijo” recipe:
- Sour Manioc Starch (Polvilho Azedo): 500 grams;
- Cured Cheese: 500 grams (grated);
- Eggs: 2 (medium);
- Salt: 1 small spoon (coffee);
- Milk: 1 cup (hot without boiling).
How to prepare
1. Preheat oven to 350°F and mix the flour and salt in a big bowl;
2. Heat the milk (do not boil) and throw over mixture;
3. With a wooden spoon, mix until you have an homogenous mixture (without lump).
4. When it becomes cool, put the eggs and mix (with hands it is better).
5. When the dough is uniform, throw all the cheese grated and mix enough to spread. Don’t squeeze the cheese (it releases natural fat).
6. Make small balls and place in the oven to bake (for 15 or 20 minutes).Cheesy Bread Cake
This recipe you can do without a Brazilian store near your home.
- All-purpose flour: 3 cups (sifted);
- Cheddar Cheese: 1 cup grated;
- Parmesan Cheese: 1 cup grated;
- Eggs: 2 (large);
- Sour Cream: 3/4 cup;
- Plain Greek Yogurt: 3/4 cup;
- Unsalted Butter: 1/2 cup (melted);
- Salt: 1 teaspoon;
- Garlic Powder: 1/2 teaspoon;
- Onion Powder: 1/2 teaspoon.
How to prepare
1. Preheat oven to 350°F and spray a pan (Bundt or another one) with oil or non-stick cooking spray.
2. In a large bowl mix: flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, garlic powder, and onion powder.
3. Mix eggs, sour cream and the yogurt until it is homogeneous and add the other mixture (dry one).
4. Finally, add all the cheese. Pour batter into your pan (evenly to edges).
5. Bake for 50 minutes, remove and let cool before drawing.
It’s delicious!Easy Sweet Bread: watch this video and learn